We're here to help you succeed in the home delivery market. By
using the resources available to Aviko, we will bring you video and
article learning tools for you and your teams. From preparing food
for delivery to taking great food photography, our goal is to
Make sure you sign up to our newsletter to stay informed about the latest developments to help you boss the delivery channel.
M&S Food Photographer of the Year and Director of Photography at Eat & Breathe, Darren Hickson, provides six tips to help you and your team take great photos of your food to wow customers via your social media and website.
We'll whisper it quietly, but we're sure that you'd prefer your profits to go to you rather than delivery aggregators. This article, is article 1 of 2, providing advice to help your restaurant appear on the first page of Google and encourage customers to order with you rather than a delivery aggregator.
In order to try and provide some assistance to an industry that is showing a great deal of resolve, entrepreneurship, agility and honour, Aviko and Flipdish have joined forces with an exclusive offer to help get fast food & takeaway outlets, restaurants, pubs and cafes online with their ordering systems.
How to deliver the best fries
- Coated fries are most suitable for delivery.
- Choose coated fries with a thicker cut size if an intense potato taste and temperature are most important to you.
- Choose coated fries with a thinner cut size if crunchiness is your first priority.
- Always prepare the fries last to minimize the time in packaging.
- Don't add salt directly onto the fries but give some salt separately. This prevents the fries from getting soggy.
- Pack sauces and toppings separately from the fries.
- Do not add napkins in the fries packaging, as it can make them soggy.
- Make holes in your packaging. The ventilation prevents the fries from suffocating and getting soggy.
Find out more about Aviko's full service delivery support
From the crunchiest delivery fries, to our appetiser range all with fantastic hold times, Aviko has the perfect solution for your delivery menu.Solutions
We'll keep our eyes and ears open around the globe, and use our vast global research reach to keep you on top of trends so you're first on the wave.Insights
As well as trends, we're working with top chefs and our own Global Chef, Dider Verschueren, to create delicious and profitable delivery ready meals.Inspiration
Using our science centre, research, and experience, we'll continue to innovate and ensure you have the best products, packaging & advice to help grow your delivery business.Innovations
From advice on how to package your food for delivery to helping you master the digital marketplace, to help you set up, drive and convert customers via your own delivery channels.Learn
With chef creation sessions and new product introductions, and our eagerness to work with other innovators, we can work with you to find your perfect product.Co-Creation