Indian Spiced Mash
A delicious spicy that dish would be ideal alongside a curry as a sharer or as one large portion.
- Mashed potato spiced with toasted cumin and mustard seeds with peas mixed in.
- Top with fresh chillies, spring onion and coriander
- Optional - sliced chicken tikka
The perfect brunch mash with a creamy garlic hit of aioli and that classic combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Aioli and black pepper mash
- Top with Bacon pieces, quartered cherry tomatoes and baby lettuce leaves
Chip Shop Tartar Sauce Mash
A fantastic healthy alternative to fish and chips, this delicious creamy, tartar-flavoured mash goes perfectly with fried fish.
- Mashed potato with crème fraiche, lemon juice and blended capers, dill and gherkins
- Top with pan or deep fried fish pieces, lemon wedges and parsley
Nacho Nacho Mash
This Tex-Mex nacho-inspired mash would be perfect as a veggie dish or alongside pulled pork or beef chilli.
- Cheese and crushed tortilla chip mash
- Top with mixed beans, fresh chillies, coriander, and tortilla chips
US Style Hot Dog Mash
This dirty fries style hot dog mash is super indulgent and certain to be a crowd pleaser!
- Wholegrain mustard and fried onion mash
- Top with chopped hot dog, fried onions and ketchup/mustard
A healthy and wholesome combination that would be perfect with roasted lamb or vegetarian moussaka.
- Olive oil and rosemary roasted vegetables (Courgette, Aubergine, Peppers, Chestnut Mushroom) mash
- Top with more roasted veg and sun-dried tomatoes
- Optional halloumi
Wasabi Slaw Mash
A Japanese-inspired mash dish that's vibrantly colourful and packed with Asian flavours of wasabi and sticky sweet teriyaki
- Wasabi-spiced teriyaki mash with carrot, red and white cabbage
- Top with teriyaki salmon and peanuts or edamame beans for a vegan option
This Middle-Eastern mash is fragrantly spicy and would make the perfect foil for falafel or kebab meat.
- Tahini, lemon and pomegranate mash
- Top with falafel, zaatar dressing and parsley
Request a Mash sample
Our mashed potato tastes fantatic, it is also really easy to prepare saving time in the kitchen, portionable to reduce waste, and when combined with a plethora of ingredients, you can create profitable magic for your customers to enjoy. Request a free sample to try it out for your restaurant.Request a sample
Where to next?
Download and save the PDF version of the Mash Bowl Recipes to save for later or share with others.
Looking for more ideas for these fabulous Mash Bowls, we've got another article with more recipes to inspire you.
Delivery is a major route to customers and we're focusing our efforts to help you grow your delivery business with full service support, take a look at our delivery pages to find out how we can help.
With social media influencing many customers dining destination, getting your food photography right can really help drive custom. We asked award winning photographers, Eat & Breathe, for their advice.
Keep in the loop
Thanks for reading!