- From today's low potato prices, I predict future prices will rise to over 220 Euros per tonne again.
- We will see further consolidation in the UK food market with a large foodservice operator or retailer (+£200m turnover) being acquired or merging.
- The global stock market will take a correction of -20% or below at some point in 2018.
- England (sorry fans!) will not win the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- Apple will become the 1st trillion-dollar company in history.
- Bitcoin will surge above $25,000 next year.
As another year closes, I would like to thank everyone who has worked with Aviko and the wider food industry for the progress we have made. I trust you will find this newsletter informative and as ever we are always happy to receive feedback/suggestions/ideas from our customers, so please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or through our customer service centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2018 to everyone!
Aviko UK & Ireland