To enter the competition, fill in your details below. We'll then draw a winner out of the hat in the 1st week of January 2021. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.
What can £1,000 worth of social media advertising do for you?
We've scrolled through our own social media advertising results to show you the potential effect £1,000 worth of advertising could have for your restaurant.
Your posts could…
Reach 2.8 million people
Generate 20,000 website visits
Get 1,000,000 engagements
Okay great, what does this mean to you? It means more people seeing your posts, more people engaging with your business, more people visiting your website, and importantly, more people buying your food.
What should I post?
We're sure you have an idea of what to post, but here are our thoughts…
- Post beautiful pictures of your food (check out our food photography blog for tips)
- Shout about your special offers and promotions
- Make the most of mid-week and end-of-week treats for your customers (for ideas and insight into consumer behaviours, download our home delivery report)
- Show off your menu
- Get people's attention for weekend occasions like brunch and breakfast or Friday and Saturday night treats.
Who should I target?
The beauty of social media advertising is how you can narrow down your audience and target relevant people who could be interested in your restaurant, target people by:
- Interests: i.e. like Italian food
- Which other brands & businesses they follow
You can then see how many people fit within your criteria.
Need help with your social advertising?
If you win and you're not sure what to do then fear not, we can help advise you. Plus it's not a case of blowing the whole amount on one campaign, spend a fiver here and a fiver there to test different posts to get the most bang for your buck.
Terms & Conditions
The prize is only available to bona fide UK foodservice outlets, excluding wholesalers and suppliers. The competition runs until midnight 31st December. The winner will be randomly selected and informed via email. The prize is one pre-paid £1,000 advertising coupon for Facebook and Instagram advertising which cannot be exchanged for money.