Asparagus and Goats Cheese Frittata
This healthy summery omelette is super nutritious but packed full of flavour too.
- Cook Aviko Herb Diced Potatoes as per pack instruction.
- Whisk eggs and season.
- Halve cherry tomatoes, trim asparagus and tear basil leaves
before adding to egg mixture.
- Add olive oil to frying pan and cook omelette on a medium heat
for 4-5 minutes until sides have formed.
- Add Aviko Herb Diced Potatoes to omelette then slice goats
cheese and add on top.
- Finish frittata under grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve alongside a green salad.