Bonkers Banoffee Biscoff Bake
Sweet and savoury is a classic combination but what if you pushed that to the extreme? If you’ve ever thought that banoffee was missing something then this one is for you. SuperCrunch Thick Cut Chips baked in brown sugar until golden and topped with Biscoff spread, banana, whipped cream, crushed biscuits, chocolate shavings and cocoa powder. You’ll be shouting chip chip hooray when you taste this!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan or Gas Mark 6.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a deep fat fryer until the
temperature reaches 175°C.
- Submerge the SuperCrunch Thick Cut Chips for 3-3.5 minutes
until golden. Remove and arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the chips and give the dish a
good shake until they're evenly coated. Dollop over the Biscoff
spread and bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until melted and
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, get those arm muscles
pumping and whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the banana and whipped cream on top of the chips and
Biscoff spread. If you're feeling fancy, you can pipe on the cream,
but a spoon works just as well!
- Sprinkle over the crushed Biscoff biscuits, grated chocolate,
cocoa powder and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Tuck in!