1. Prepare the jacket potatoes following the on pack instructions.
2. Cook the sausages and tomatoes in the oven.
3. Grill the bacon until crisp.
4. Melt the butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms in the butter until they are soft, season and add the chives.
5. Poach the eggs in simmering water for 3 minutes for a soft yolk.
6. Slice the sausages and assemble to serve
- Swap the bacon and sausages for vegetarian sausages for a meat free option.
- Why not try scrambled eggs instead of poached eggs?