It's time to test your chilli game… *WARNING! This recipe is hot.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan or Gas Mark 6.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a deep fat fryer until the temperature reaches 175°C.
- Submerge the SuperCrunch Thick Cut Chips for 3-3.5 minutes until golden.
- Divide the chips across 6 mini pots and top each with a crumbled slice of cheddar cheese.
- Top the pots as follows:
Chilli Challenge Pot 1: chilli jam, jalapenos and crushed nachos
Chilli Challenge Pot 2: garlic, cayenne chilli and crispy onion
Chilli Challenge Pot 3: sriracha, bird's eye chilli and lemongrass
*Chilli Challenge Pot 4: paprika, Peri Peri sauce and scotch bonnet chilli
**Chilli Challenge Pot 5: dollops of lime pickle, habanero chilli and lime zest
***Chilli Challenge Pot 6: curry powder, mango chutney and ghost pepper
- Pop each pot in the oven for 5-10 minutes until perfectly melted. Work your way through the pots and find out if you really do like it hot… Just remember not to touch your face afterwards!