1. Bake the Aviko Sweet Potato Gratins as per the on pack
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil then turn down to a simmer. Add a dash of white wine vinegar.
3. Crack the eggs into two ramekins. Stir the water gently so it is moving and then drop the eggs gently into the water.
4. Cook for 2½ minutes stirring the water occasionally so the eggs don't stick.
5. Lift the eggs out of the water using a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
6. To serve, place the gratin portions onto the centre of a serving plate.
7. Place a slice of ham onto each gratin and then top with the poached eggs.
8. Spoon over the hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with the chives and a pinch of paprika.