1. Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan. Fry the
onions for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened and
2. Add the garlic, celery, and chilli, and fry for a further two minutes, then add the cumin and paprika, and fry for a further minute.
3. Add the fresh tomatoes and passata. Stir in all the beans and bring to the boil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. To make the guacamole, peel, de-stone, and mash the avocados. Then add the tomato, red chilli, lime juice and red onion. Season to taste and reserve.
5. Heat the oil in a deep fat fryer and cook the Aviko Premium Fries. When cooked, portion them into bowls and top with spicy bean topping and guacamole.