1. Slice the skinless chicken breast in half horizontally, and
bash out, making it 1cm thick.
2. Gently fry the chicken in a non-stick pan with a little oil.
3. Cut the bun in half and toast it.
4. Butter the bun, and place the lettuce, tomatoes and pickles on the base.
5. Pan fry the Aviko Rosti Mix until crispy and place these on the side of the plate next to the bun base.
6. Place the golden fried chicken breast on the top of the bun and top with the red onion confit then the cream cheese or crème fraiche, topped with the lid. Finally, serve the Aviko Rosti Mix on the side.