1. In a food processor blitz together the spring onions, ginger,
garlic, onion, scotch bonnet chilli, thyme, soy sauce, vegetable
oil, brown sugar and allspice
2. Rub the mix into the chicken leg and leave overnight to marinate.
3. Preheat the oven to 220˚C and roast the chicken leg for 40 minutes.
4. At the same time bake the gratin for 25 minutes.
5. For the flatbread, in a bowl mix together the self-raising flour, yoghurt and baking powder with a good pinch of salt.
6. When the mix starts coming together, flour your hands and knead the dough.
7. Divide into 4 pieces and roll out into 2mm thick circles, add a pinch of salt and press in.
8. Fry at a high heat for 2 minutes on each side.
9. Plate the flatbread, chicken leg and gratin with the lime, coriander and red chilli.