- Pre-heat the oven at 220°C.
- Combine the dry spices for the Jerk seasoning, rub into the chicken.
- Heat a large frying pan with a little oil and cook chicken until golden on all sides.
- Add the worcester sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Once the chicken has coloured to a deep brown, place onto an oven tray. Sprinkle with olive oil, cover with foil and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Slice the chicken before serving.
- Fry the Aviko Sweet Potato Fries following the instructions on-pack and serve with the chicken.
Serve with a smoky Chipotle mayonnaise.