Either fry or oven cook your Aviko potato skins following the pack instructions.
For the fajita mix:
- Put a frying pan on a high heat.
- Halve, deseed and slice the pepper into thin strips, then peel, halve, and finely slice the onion. Slice the chicken lengthways into long strips, roughly the same size as the pepper strips.
- Put the peppers, onion, and chicken into a bowl with the paprika and cumin. Squeeze over the juice of half a lime, drizzle over 1 tablespoon of oil, season with a good pinch of black pepper and mix well. Put aside to marinate for 5 minutes or so while you make your salsa.
- For the salsa, finely chop the chilli, roughly chop the tomatoes and the coriander (stalks and all), then place in a clean bowl with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Squeeze over the juice of 1 lime, and stir in the coriander.
- Once the fajita mix is cooked pile into the skins and top with cheese and pop back into the oven and bake until melted and crispy. Top with your salsa and anything else you fancy.