1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F or gas mark 4.
2. In a large bowl mix together the chicken, peppers and onion. Add the oil and fajita seasoning and toss so it is all coated.
3. Place on a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Prepare the jacket potatoes following the on pack instructions.
- Mix it up with beef strips instead of chicken and pan fry.
- Why not try a Mexican stew topping by adding tinned tomatoes and black beans to the chicken and peppers.