No Haters Taters
Marmite is a real love it or hate it kinda thing but this dish is bound to be loved by everyone. SuperCrunch Skinny Skin On Fries cooked in sticky Marmite and sweet maple syrup and loaded with crispy bacon bits and crunchy toasted pecans. Don’t be a hater!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan or Gas Mark 6.
- Arrange your rashers of streaky bacon on a baking tray and pop
in the oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy, turning
- Meanwhile, heat the sunflower oil in a deep fat fryer until the
temperature reaches 175°C.
- Submerge your SuperCrunch 6mm chips and fry for 2-4 minutes
until crunchy and golden.
- Pile the chips high and drizzle with maple syrup and marmite.
Season with pepper and finish with crumbled crispy bacon and
- Don't be a hater!