1. Prepare the jacket potatoes following the on pack instructions.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion for 5 minutes to soften.
3. Stir in the garlic, mixed herbs and pepperoni, and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add in the chopped tomatoes. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until it reduces to a thick sauce and season to taste.
4. In a separate pan melt the butter and fry the mushroom until cooked.
5. Split the potatoes in half and top each one with the sauce and a good handful of mozzarella.
6. Briefly grill or bake to melt the cheese.
7. Serve with cooked mushrooms and fresh basil on top.
- Swap the pepperoni for tinned tuna for a healthier option, or customise your potato with your favourite pizza topping.
- For a spicy kick, add some fresh jalapeños or chilli flakes!