- Prepare the wedges with rapeseed oil in the oven at 175°C for 10-12 minutes.
- Wash & roughly chop the rocket salad, then grind with a pestle and mortar together with sunflower seeds.
- Add the garlic and slowly pour in the olive oil, combining the ingredients to the desired texture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Feta cheese dip
- Break up the Feta with a fork, then combine with the sour cream.
- Stir in the red pepper paste, parsley and garlic.
- Mix the cottage cheese with double cream and rapeseed oil.
- Add mustard and cider vinegar.
- Add finely chopped chives and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Use Aviko Cream and Cheese Jalapeno snacks, onion rings, mega wedges or Mozzarella sticks for even more variety on your sharing platters.