1. Pre-heat the oven to 150C, 300F, gas mark 2.
2. Place the onion, chilli, garlic, bay leaves and cider or stock in a roasting pan. Place the pork on top, cover with foil and roast in the oven for 4-5 hours.
3. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest.
4. Place the pork on a chopping board and using two forks, shred the meat into bite size pieces, discarding any large pieces of fat.
5. Prepare the jacket potatoes following the on pack instructions.
6. To make the spiced slaw, mix the ingredients together and season to taste.
7. Assemble by cutting the potatoes in half then top with the pork and slaw.
- *No time to cook the pork? Buy it ready made!
- Try using different types of cabbage in your slaw, or changing the mayonnaise for a dressing.