- Prepare the basil butter a day in advance by softening the butter in a food processor, then mix in the basil leaves and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Divide the potatoes over the sheets of baking paper, place the asparagus on top.
- Top with two red mullet fillets per portion, skin down.
- Finally add the basil butter, sprinkle with white wine and season to taste.
- Fold the baking paper and prepare the parcels in the combi-steamer for 12 minutes at 175°C.
- Open the parcels and serve in the baking paper.
For an even more fragrant dish add a selection of fresh garden herbs to the butter.