- Combine the shallots, apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, sugar, salt and 100ml water in a bowl and leave for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the crème fraîche and prosecco and set aside.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a deep fat fryer until the temperature reaches 175°C.
- Submerge the SuperCrunch Thick Cut Chips for 3-3.5 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Remove the chips from the fryer and split across your favourite glasses or dishes.
- Season and top with a quenelle of crème fraîche, the caviar, capers, pea shoots and a few pickled shallot rings. *chef's kiss*