- Combine the wedges with the garlic and olive oil and cook in combi-steamer for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
- Saute the bell peppers in a frying pan at medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Peel and juice the lemon.
- Slice the chicken into 1cm thick strips, dust with flour and season to taste.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, fry the chicken and lemon peel at a medium heat, without browning the chicken.
- Add the stock and lemon juice, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lemon peel before serving.
- Garnish the wedges with fresh rosemary and season to taste.
Caramelise thick slices of lemon in a hot pan for a great finishing touch.