- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions and carrots and sauté over a gentle heat until slightly coloured.
- Cook the sausages in the oven or under the grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Heat the oil in a baking tray until hot, add Steam and Fresh diced potatoes, cook for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Add curry or chilli powder to the carrots and onions, allow to simmer on a low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, stir and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add water, then add the baked beans and kidney beans, stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, add the sausages to the casserole.
- Spoon the casserole into a serving dish, top with potatoes and sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with mini corn cobs for a Mexican touch.