- Marinate the prawns in the garlic, ginger and rapeseed oil for at least 1 hour.
- Blanch the cabbage and chill.
- Combine all vegetable, stir-fry altogether in rapeseed oil.
- Coat the vegetable with sweet chilli dipping sauce and vegetable stock.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice and garnish with sliced spring onion.
- Sauté the potatoes in a wok or frying pan until golden brown, then add sugar and coconut, lightly caramelise.
- Season to taste.
For a vegetarian alternative, use tofu instead and add roughly chopped cashew nuts.