- Heat the oil in a large, heavy based pan and quickly brown the meat (in batches). Transfer to a separate bowl, set aside.
- Saute the garlic and onion in the same oil until soft.
- Add the green peppers, tomatoes, meat and spices. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 2.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Add the beans and basil, heat through.
- Fry the Aviko Sweet Potato Fries, following the instructions on-pack.
Serve in separate bowls on a tray or plate and add a green salad for an even more vibrant dish.