Hosted on 16th June, Aviko's Senior Food Consultant, Paul Halliwell, was joined by Matteo Frigeri of Seeds Consulting who specialise in helping restaurateurs set up successful franchise businesses.
Imran Mamud, founder of Rooster Shack, and Philip McGuinness, founder of Tootoomoo and Tiny Cloud Kitchens, both joined the webinar for a Q&A session to impart their experience on their own franchising journeys.
- 30-minute presentation from Matteo who will present:
- What are the first steps to consider when franchising?
- How to build the architecture and the documentation for your franchise.
- How to market the franchise and what your financial plan should look like.
- Insight into the sector gaining most traction in the food franchise market right now.
- Q&A with Imran, Philip, Paul, and Matteo.
More about Seeds Consulting & Matteo Frigeri
Matteo is the founder and director at Seeds Consulting. Matteo has over 15 years' experience in restaurant and food retail and helps established and emerging restaurant groups with national and international expansion.
Seeds Consulting specialise in food franchising and have become a fully-fledged business developer capable of turning ideas into international restaurant concepts.