1. Prepare the jacket potatoes following the on pack instructions.
2. Grill the pancetta until cooked.
3. Split the potatoes and top with the sliced brie.
4. Grill for 2 minutes until the cheese softens.
5. Top with cooked pancetta, onion marmalade, and sprinkle with parsley.
For the red onion relish:
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sliced onions and fry for 5 minutes.
2. Add the red wine vinegar and sugar and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent the sugar from burning.
- Add grapes or spring onions instead of the marmalade to give it a healthy twist.
- Use a local or speciality cheese topersonalise the jacket potato topping.