Chickpea vegan burger
Looking for vegan and veggie inspiration? This vegan-friendly burger is similar to falafel in style. With low-cost ingredients, the ability to make in batch and a great flavour, it could make a profitable addition to your menu
- Combine all burger ingredients apart the flour and blend in
food processor for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from food processor and add a little flour until the
mixture comes together, then rest for at least 30 mins.
- Mould mixture in to 4 burger patties and then fry for around 5
minutes on each side.
- Mix 1 tbsp tahini with the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of
salt to make burger dressing.
- Serve in burger buns with thinly sliced carrot, red cabbage and
flat leaf parsley and dressing.