- Combine the potato starch and half of the water.
- Heat all the other ingredients in a small sauce pan, stirring continuously.
- Add the starch and water mixture to bind, continue stirring.
- Leave the sauce uncovered to cool (not refrigerated).
- Add the chilli powder, ground coriander, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Add the lamb chops and leave to marinate for at least one hour.
- Fry the lamb chops 3-4 minutes, season to taste.
Roasted red onions with rosemary
- Peel the onions, cut off the end for the onion to stand upright.
- Cut a cross in the top of each onion.
- Place the onions on a baking tray and press a cube of butter and a spring of rosemary in the top.
- Roast the onions in a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes at 200°C
Prepare the Aviko Garlic and Herb wedges following the instructions on-pack.
For a speedy alternative, use BBQ spices or glaze for the lamb chops and serve with tapenade and a simple tomato sauce.