- Pre-heat the oven at 200°C.
- Heat oil and add onions and carrots to soften.
- Add mince beef and seal, cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add water and stir, leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix gravy granules with a small amount of water into a paste, add to the beef mix and stir. Then add the peas, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the beef mix to an oven dish, top with Aviko Steam & Fresh sauté potatoes and bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 200°C.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Serve with baked beans and sweetcorn.