1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the minced lamb and fry for 10 minutes until it's browned all over. Then add the grated courgettes and Moroccan seasoning and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the tinned tomatoes and apricots and simmer for 25-30 minutes until the lamb is tender. Season to taste.
4. Prepare the jacket potatoes following the on pack instructions.
5. Split and fill the potatoes with the lamb and sprinkle with coriander to serve.
- For a vegan option, change the minced lamb for tinned chick peas or vegetables.
- Make the mince into meatballs or buy pre-made meatballs for a Moroccan meatball topping.