1. Marinate the chicken legs in half of the piri piri sauce for
at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the corn in the water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Roast the chicken legs in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes at 220°C then let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Pre-heat a grill pan and char the corn on all sides until slightly blackened and charred.
5. Fry the Aviko Sweet Potato Fries as per the on pack instructions.
6. To serve, put the Aviko Sweet Potato Fries and corn onto serving plate, add the chicken legs, and pour over the rest of the piri piri sauce.