Steak & Ale Pie Recipe
This twist on a classic is a delight for customers. Brilliant to eat in, delivery or as a home meal solution ready to cook.
- Slice shallots, onion and carrot and fry in a little oil for 10
- Coat steak in flour and add to pan, frying until browned
- Add mushrooms and garlic and fry for further 5 minutes.
- Pour ale in to pot along with stock cube, 200ml water and thyme
sprigs then replace lid and simmer for 2-3 hours adding additional
water if necessary.
- Cook Aviko Hash Brown Bites as per pack instructions.
- Pour steak stew in to a casserole dish and top with cooked hash
brown bites ensuring a tight fit.
- Cover hash brown bites in grated cheese then roast in oven at
200C for 10 minutes or until golden brown.