1. Heat the oil over a low heat in a large pan.
2. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally until translucent, then add the garlic, chilli, spices and a pinch of salt and pepper to coat the onions.
3. Cook out for a few minutes to develop the flavour of the spices.
4. Add the sweet potato and coat with the mixture and cook out for a few minutes, then add the tomatoes, coconut milk and ginger.
5. Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the red pepper and cook for 5 minutes, then add the spinach and wilt. Season.
7. To serve, add the curry to a serving bowl and serve the rice on the side, garnished with the lime.
8. Add the yogurt onto the curry, and sprinkle over the coriander and flaked almonds.